Kathy’s Power Spring Smoothie
Sedona Cathedral Hideaway
(Use a blender with a blade for frozen food)
1. Add 1½ cups cold, purified water, almond or coconut milk to a blender
2. Pour in ¾ capful Liquid Vitamins-Minerals www.traceminerals.com
3. Open up one Ester C Capsule. Pour into blender
4. Add one heaping Tbs. Flaxseed Meal
5. Add turmeric and ginger root shaved off the organic root. Freeze root to keep fresh.
6. Add a nectarine, peach, 1 cup of strawberries or ¼ of a mango
7. Add approximately 1 1/2 cups frozen fruit of your choice (passion fruit has higher sugar, carbs and calories) If you like it really cold, add some ice.
8. Add a heaping handful of spinach, kale or romaine
9. Liquefy on high for about 1 or 2 minutes (quality of your blender determines the time) until all pieces are liquefied
10. Add ¾ capful Garden of Life Greens and Protein combination. Blend on low or medium quickly.