Sedona Boutique Hotels… They try to compete with bed and breakfasts but…
Sedona Cathedral Hideaway Bed and Breakfast … We’re just simply better than a Sedona Boutique Hotel
The concept of Boutique Hotels emerged only a few years ago, inspired by the growing popularity of bed and breakfasts. Small boutique hotels may try to compete with the individualized attention given to our B&B guests, but that is just not possible. They could never have enough knowledgeable, local staff to offer a personalized, private vacation experience in Sedona, like we do.
Boutique hotels and bed and breakfasts in Sedona might have a few things in common, such as:
- Larger rooms and suites
- Luxury linens and excellent beds
- A small number of available rooms and suites
- Upscale, home-like cozy interiors
- Complimentary breakfast
However, our Sedona bed and breakfast raises the bar with our personalized service and deep knowledge of the Sedona area.
We would be delighted to:
- Consult with each person about what they want to experience in Sedona.
- Give suggestions of the best trails and tours for each person’s ability to hike.
- Suggest restaurants based on what is important to the guest and the owner’s personal experiences and also the experiences of past guests. For example, some people want healthy takeout to eat on our property, and others want top-of-the-line, high-end food and restaurant service with red rock views.
- Provide information and instruction on how best to experience Sedona’s many vortexes and the wonderful healing energy areas on our property and at nearby locations.
- Give directions to the most beautiful places to see, including the iconic rock formations, vortexes, State Parks, National Parks, and Monuments.
- Provide information on how to enter the most beautiful side of the Grand Canyon and how to put you into the shortest line to gain entry.
- Make reservations with our favorite, private tour guides. Ride in a comfortable vehicle that has windows to close when driving on dusty dirt roads. Our favorite guides take only you and your companion to the back areas that are most important to you for about the same price as the open-air jeep tours with eight people in the jeep. They provide water, hiking poles, and knowledge about the history and geology of Sedona. When scheduling through us, you receive a discounted price.
- Set up dual or single massages in your room with the most amazing massage therapists or at A Spa for You
The list could go on and on, but instead of typing for the next thirty minutes, why don’t you call us and talk to Kathy Jaeckel, co-owner, about whatever you need to know about a stay at either:
Sedona Cathedral Hideaway B&B and Spa, or at our private 1,300 sq. ft., two-story Sedona Vacation Rental that is just 50 ft. away, Cathedral Casita.
Reminder: At our bed and breakfast, you are served the private breakfast of your choice.
At our 1,300 sq. ft. luxury vacation rental called Cathedral Casita, you have many dessert and breakfast food choices supplied, but we do NOT cook it for you.
We look forward to talking to you and meeting you. Please call 928-203-4180 (landline} between 10 AM and 8 PM Arizona time. Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time.
A Sedona Boutique Hotel experience, without the “hotel”… The Sedona Cathedral Hideaway is small, luxurious, private, quiet, and surrounded by nature.